What is it?
- The single ticket fare is issued on thermal paper and associated with a specific origin and destination.
Who is it for?
- All public transport users.
Where can I buy it?
- Only from the bus drivers
How much is it?
- Each departure/destination part of a route has its own single ticket price.
- Prices can be seen in the section on fares and hops for each route. >> fares and hops section web menorca.tib.org.
How long it is valid for?
- A single ticket is only valid on the day of purchase.
On the bus, the single can only be paid for in cash. The driver cannot accept bank notes higher than €10 in value (Balearic Islands Official Gazette no. 92, 01/07/2006).
Prices can be seen in the section on fares and hops for each route >>